The Captis Birdie is ideal for resort skiing. It's relatively narrow making it very responsive and meaning quick edge-to-edge transition. Lighter and softer than the unisex version, this is a women’s-only savage ski.
- Medium width: 90 mm width.
- Double rocker: great manoeuvrability, control and pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Tight sidecut and 17 meter turning radius: good for turning.
- Easy and quick to carve: this ski turns quite tightly.
- Tolerant flex and slightly softer than the unisex captis: comfortable and accessible.
- The Captis Birdie is a very playful, super fun ski – lightweight with very good balance between the tip and tail. if you are an intermediate skier and want to take your skiing to the next level or play around in the park, this is an excellent choice. Michelle Parker